If you train HARD like I do, then you need accessories that can keep you with YOUR pace. I’m been surveying the market lately, looking for fitness accessories that fit the bill and I think I’ve found one that’s great for us active folks. The Monster iSport Freedom Bluetooth Headphones is one of my favorite fitness tech buddies. This headphone gives you all the arm freedom you need and ability to be active without getting tangled up with wires. If you’re a boxer, lifter or even cross fitter, get these on your radar. I recommend the ISport’s for running, jump-roping, CrossFit, weight and circuit training at the gym or at home. These easily paired with my Samsung galaxy phone, sync well with APPS like Spotify, BeatsMusic and more.
If you workout outdoors, these are especially great! I really enjoy a good cool down or meditation session after an intense workout. With the ISport, I can zone out and focus only on the audio track instead of the noise around me. Monster really delivered on their sound feature, which is what they are known for. The sound is crisp, clear, and clean which really has allowed me to take my workouts to another level and GET IN MY ZONE!
A few extra features that pack a punch:
- On-Ear iSport Active Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- Bluetooth Wireless (APT-X + AAC) gives you a superb wireless connection that creates top-notch sound quality
- Comes with a Control Talk Universal cable with 3.5mm plugs for a corded connection
- Perfect for any active lifestyle or intense workout, these antimicrobial soft ear cups are water resistant and sweat proof.
- Durable, tough-wear ear cushions are easy to rinse clean or even wash if needed.
- Features a hands-free smartphone and mp3 player that can control incoming and out going calls, and any music controls.
- Located conveniently on the right ear cup the iSport controls includes: A volume up and down for phone calls or music playback, Play/Pause button for music playback, Track forward and track back buttons to switch through your favorite music.
Disclaimer: I was gifted the Monster I-Sport Wireless headphones for review. All opinions are my own.