Start your weekend with an easy super healthy protein packed snack or meal. This fish ceviche pops with multiple natural flavors that makes you crave for more. It’s also low on calories and fills you up!
2 fillets of corvina, skin off
½ cup diced red or yellow pepper
½ medium red onions, thinly sliced, small
2 ½ limes squeezed
½ of an orange squeezed
1 teaspoon of sea salt
Half cup of cilantro
1tsp black pepper
1tbs diced fresh coriander
1 clove of garlic
FISH & RED PEPPERS CEVICHE METHOD
1. Cut the fillets in to thin slices or small cubes, and then place in a bowl
2. In a sprite bowl, place all the ingredients together except the fish and mix it.
3. Add the fish to the mix and mix it some more.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until the seafood is opaque and cooked from the citrate acid for about 40 minutes.
5. Serve the ceviche in a glass or small bowl and enjoy with some unsalted plantain chips.
Recipe by Marcos Rodriguez.