A simple and healthy recipe for those who want to enjoy fried free green plantain chips. It’s a very classic and traditional appetizer amongst Latinos. Try this out and savor the flavor without half the calories.
1 tbs olive oil or coconut oil
1 large green plantain
¼ teaspoon salt
1 tbs cilantro
1 garlic clove
1. Peel plantain and cut it by 2 inch, cut the 2 inch slices diagonally.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat
3. Add the plantain slices; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned.
4. Sprinkle and squeeze salt , garlic, cilantro and lime over chips.
5. Enjoy the healthy tasty plantain chips.